Change of registration
After completing your registration, you may want to make changes.
You can change your type of registration in Studielink before the start of the study programme. However, some rules may be applicable: There are three types of registration for the Bachelor’s and initial Master’s programmes:
- Full-time students.
- Part-time students.
- Dual students.
If you wish to change the type of registration, you should find out whether:
- the other types of registration for your programme are available at Erasmus University Rotterdam. Consult the overview of initial programmes and types of registration and contact your study advisor on whether it is possible to change.
- the change fits in with your goal and personal situation. As a part-time student, you will not receive student grants or loans from DUO.You may seek advice from student counsellors.
Changing the type of registration could sometimes affect the amount of tuition fee that you must pay. As a result, the norm for collecting the tuition fee would also change.
- the new programme is available at Erasmus University Rotterdam. First consult the overview of initial programmes and types of registration
- you meet the entry criteria and deadline for admission
You must decide which type of registration is possible for your choice of programme. Consider carefully whether the type of registration fits your goal and personal situation.
As a full-time, part-time or dual student, you may take courses, interim and final examinations. Part-time students are not eligible for student grants and loans.
- Only full-time and dual students are eligible for student grants and loans, assuming that they meet the legal criteria. Part-time students are not eligible for student grants and loans.
- A change of study programme or type of registration could sometimes affect the amount of tuition fee that you must pay. As a result, the norm for collecting the tuition fee would also change.
Reporting address changes has been changed since the arrival of Studielink. Before Studielink there was made a difference between a study address and a home address. This has been replaced by a general correspondence address.
Students taking degree programmes
Please change your address via eur.studielink.nl.
Students who only take individual courses
Please change your address via your faculty.