Job service ESHPM
Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM) offers companies and institutions the possibility to draw students' attention to job opportunities.
The job service consists of:
- publishing your vacancy at our website;
- advertising about your vacancy to our current students through the student intranet and e-mail service
For our job service we use the following rates (for each vacancy):
- publishing a vacancy of your institution/company: € 0,-
- publishing a vacancy of intermediary organisations (employment agencies and recruitment agencies): € 150,-
Offer a vacancy
To process your vacancy as good and as quick as possible, we use the following procedure:
- Your vacancy consists of a short description of your organisation, content of the job, qualifications, salary, contact address and telephone number for more information about how and till when people can apply for the job.
- Send your vacancy by e-mail, p.a. Marketing & Communication department.
- In this e-mail you also mention the contact address and contact person of your organisation, with reference to the account.
- We will publish the vacancy as soon as possible; we intend to do this whithin 3 working days. You will receive a confirmation of the publication by e-mail.
- ESHPM will send you an account for the incurrent costs, that is to say € 75 or € 150 per vacancy excluding taxes.
Your vacancy will be visible on our website for standard 3 weeks, or for the duration of the vacancy. For current vacancies please check this website.
For more information about our job service you can contact the Marketing & Communication department.
Tel.: +31 (0)10 408 8858
Vacancy for graduates
In case you want to advertise about your vacancy to our graduates, you can contact our alumni society, aBMG. They have a job service as well. For more information please visit the aBMG website.