- No mobile phones in the silence rooms;
- Silence must be observed in the silence rooms;
- The library is accessible for employees and students of the School of Law;
- Borrowing books from the Sanders Institute Library is not possible for students;
- There are copy facilities in the library.
The Sanders Law Library is located on the ground floor of the Sanders Building.
Monday to Friday from 07:30-22:00; Saturday from 08:30-13:00.
Burgemeester Oudlaan 50
3000 DR Rotterdam
Via a loan form books and other materials can be borrowed by employees only. When necessary, colleagues should be able to view the borrowed books. Student assistants can borrow the books only on behalf of their supervisor.