International and European Union Law
LL.M. International and European Union Law
Why choose this programme?
- This unique LLM focuses on the current processes of economic integration and its impact for the rule of law, democracy and human rights from International and European legal perspectives
- Develop excellent legal advisory and cross-cultural communication skills that provide an ideal start for an international career
- Acquire active working knowledge of the trade rules of the EU and the World Trade Organization (WTO)
- Courses are taught by our open and approachable international staff members who are also active in the legal practice
- Benefit from discussions with well-known academic scholars and practitioners, such as judges, politicians and representatives of international organizations.
- Participate in study trips to Brussels, Geneva and/or Strasbourg
Master in Laws (LL.M.)
50 ECTS compulsory and optional courses, 10 ECTS dissertation
Language of Instruction:
Please check the requirements
1 July deadline for international students that need a visa.
Yes (2 years)
For questions concerning the content of the LLM programme please contact: Dr. Alessandra ArcuriFor other, general questions use our contact form or send a mail to email@example.com