We require a law degree (Bachelor) from a recognised university for all programmes.
Applications from students with other Bachelor’s degrees are also considered and require Bachelor’s degree from Erasmus University College or other university colleges’ where Students have followed the legal track.
English Language Proficiency
In order to study at Erasmus School of Law all students must be able to listen, read, speak and write fluently in English from the start of their studies. When being admitted to our LL.M. programmes we expect all students to actively apply the English language when participating in the lectures, workgroups and group assignments.
Erasmus School of Law requires a valid proof of your English proficiency
- minimum IELTS score of 7.0* OR
- TOEFL score of 94 (Internet based)** OR
- Cambridge Certificate Advanced English (CAE), with a minimum grade of C or Cambridge Certificate Proficiency English (CPE)
- Students with a first or second degree with the English language as medium of instruction
(please submit proof) do not have to submit a TOEFL or IELTS test report.
* minimum score on each section should be 6.5.
** At least 25 for speaking and writing. Erasmus University Institutional TOEFL code: 7199.
Please do check our application deadlines as well. If you meet our requirements and you apply before the deadline we are happy to invite you to apply for our programme.