Master Legal Theory
Would you like to specialise in philosophy of law? Or specifically in socio-legal studies? Or would you prefer to design your own study programme?
Why study this programme?
- You learn to analyse a legal problem rapidly, and put it into context;
- You learn to look beyond the legal framework, and develop analytical insight.
In addition to specialists, employers also have a need for university graduates with a comprehensive, systematic view.
- Official CROHO name
- M Rechtsgeleerdheid
- Programme name
- Legal Theory
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)