Registration Pre-master programme
Deadlines and application procedures
Always check the website of the faculty offering the premaster programme for the specific application and registration procedure and deadlines.
Before you apply make sure to check:
- if you meet the admission requirements
- if the deadline for admission has not passed
Contact information and information on the deadlines for admission is available on this website.
I. Apply via Studielink.
Use Studielink to apply as a student for a premaster programme. You need to follow a number of steps:
- Visit Studielink and log in. If you officially live in the Netherlands (you are registered in a Dutch municipality) you are required to use DigiD to log in to Studielink. If you do not, or do not yet, live in the Netherlands, then you cannot use DigiD and you are required to log in with a Studielink username and password. Step by step plans are available on the Studielink website.
- Using Studielink for the first time? Please fill out your personal details. Erasmus University will verify your personal details. In case we are not able to, we will ask you to upload a scanned copy in PDF of your passport.
- Did you use Studielink before? Please check your personal details and change your mail address in case this is necessary. The Studielink Q&A offers instructions on how to change this.
- Fill out your previous education. You only need to fill out the previous education that provide entry to the premaster programme you wish to take.
- After you have filled out your personal details and previous education, submit an enrolment application via Studielink. Here you state which study programme you wish to take. All premaster programmes are available under 'bachelor' programmes.
After we have received your application via Studielink, you will receive an email from Erasmus University mentioning your student number within two working days.
Please note: in case you do NOT receive any emails from EUR after submitting your application, please check your spambox before you contact us.
II. Photo upload
After we have received your enrolment application via Studielink, you will receive a message from Erasmus University via the email address you have filled out in Studielink. In this email we give you your personal link and instructions on how to upload your photo for your student card. Contact us in case you have not received the email to upload your photo.
Are you a former student of EUR? In that case we will not send you this email.
The study programme decides on your admission. Make sure to follow the admission and application procedure of each study programme you apply for.
Contact the study programme in case you have questions about the admission procedure. Contact information is available on this website.
IV. Payment tuition fees
After the decision about your admission has been processed, you will receive an email via Studielink as of June about the tuition. Pay by digital authorization via studielink in case you have a bank account from a country in the SEPA area. Which countries are in the SEPA area can be found here. Follow the instruction available on the Studielink website.
More information on other payment methods is available here.
V. Check the status of your enrolment application regularly
You are NOT enrolled in case your status in Studielink has not changed from 'Application Submitted' to ''Enrolled".
Enrolment should be completed before 31 August. Check your status in Studielink regularly as well as the detail page of your enrolment application in Studielink and keep watch for any announcements of EUR.
For questions on why you are not yet enrolled, please contact Erasmus Student Service Centre in time.
VI. Student card and statement of registration
You are enrolled once your status in Studielink has changed from 'Application submitted' to ''Enrolled''.
After your status has changed into 'Enrolled' you will receive your student card and statement of registration by mail. We will send this to the Dutch mail address you have filled out in Studielink. Student cards are not send abroad. In case you have an international mail address, you will receive the student card and statement of registration via your study programme.
Are you a former student of EUR? In that case your statement confirming registration is available for you in Osiris Student to download and print
VII. Procedural Rules for Enrolment at Erasmus University Rotterdam
The procedural rules for enrolment at Erasmus University Rotterdam are available on this website.