Exchange destinations for Master's students
The Department of Public Administration at Erasmus University Rotterdam is a part of the European Masters in Public Administration Network (EMPA). The network has developed an original and multilateral exchange programme for students and scholars based on the principles of interconnectedness and mutualisation of knowledge and experience. It groups together the leading European universities in the areas of comparative public administration and public policies in a cutting edge programme.
The EMPA exchange possibility is only available for the master's students of International Public Management and Policy and Management of Governance Networks within EMPA network. Within EMPA network the following partners are possible for our students as exchange destinations:
- Corvinus University of Budapest (Hungary)
- Université de Genéve (Switzerland)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (Belgium, Flemish Region)
- Deutsche Universität für Verwaltungswissenschaften Speyer
- Tallinn University of Technology (Estonia)
- Université Catholique de Louvain (Belgium, Walloon Region)
- Bocconi University (Italy)
- University of Ljubljana (Slovenia)
More information about exchange for ESSB students on MyEUR.