Current facets (Pre-Master)
Plan your exchange schedule
Your schedule during exchange is dependent on the choice of courses. It is certainly individualized because you are the only one who know which courses you are going to follow eventually.
The following should be considered while carefully planning your educational programme:
- Check the timetables of each individual course you have chosen – both inside and outside Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences – and create an individual planning. The course guide containing timetables at Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences can be found here. Just type in the course name in the search field and change the language to English, if needed. The ones of other faculties are to be found on the websites of the respective faculties;
- If you have chosen more than one course, be aware of possible overlaps and make sure that the workload is not too heavy for you.
- Please do not forget the planning of exams – not just the lectures!
- Check the planning of introduction/orientation activities;
- Combine your different schedules and timetables of courses and as a result have your individualized exchange schedule!
Please note that this advice stands for the phase when you are choosing courses and for the phase when your selection is approved. The first one enables you to check for overlaps and take into consideration your time/ semester constraints; the second one gives you an overview of the actual timetable you are going to build your exchange around. Knowing the planning of your courses, you can also plan the rest of your stay, including accommodation and travel arrangements.
Photo: Michelle Muus