IMPAA is the association of the alumni of the Master International Public Management and Public Policy at Erasmus University Rotterdam. The IMPAA’s activities are organized and coordinated by the IMPAA Board.
Current members of the Board:
- Jennifer Fitzsimons, IMP 2014-2015 (chair)
- Thomas Zijderveld, IMP 2005-2006 (secretary)
- Kai Houterman, IMP 2018-2019 (treasurer)
- Michal Onderco, Program Coordinator IMP (general board member)
The board term is set at three years and the statutes allow for one reappointment. Board positions are only open for IMPAA members. You can contact the board by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPAA Advisory Board
IMPAA has an Advisory Board that provides asked and unasked advice with a primary focus on the interests of the association. The Advisory Board has one to three members and appointment takes place in consultation with IMP and IMPAA. The Advisory Board has the following members:
- Frans van Nispen, former Director of Studies IMP, Visiting Fellow Department of Political and Social Sciences, European University Institute (EUI)
- Robert Dijksterhuis, board Member International Programmes, Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Nanette Ripmeester, Director & Founder Expertise in Labour Mobility
IMPAA statutes as well as our privacy declaration can be found below.