The IMPAA Board exists out of:
- Sacha van den Berg, IMP 2013-2014 (chair)
- Thomas Zijderveld, IMP 2005-2006 (secretary)
- Marijn Goossens, IMP 2014-2015 (treasurer)
- Geske Dijkstra, Professor Erasmus University Rotterdam (general board member)
If you are interested in the background of the board members you can click at the names to be redirected to LinkedIn.
The board members have been appointed during the General Assembly in November 2016 and November 2017. The board term is set at three years and the statutes allow for one reappointment. Board positions are only open for IMPAA members. You can contact the board by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPAA Advisory Board
IMPAA has an Advisory Board that provides asked and unasked advice with a primary focus on the interests of the association. The Advisory Board has one to three members and appointment takes place in consultation with IMP and IMPAA. The Advisory Board has the following members:
- Frans van Nispen, former Director of Studies IMP, Visiting Fellow Department of Political and Social Sciences, European University Institute (EUI)
- Robert Dijksterhuis, board Member International Programmes, Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl), Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Nanette Ripmeester, Director & Founder Expertise in Labour Mobility
If you are interested in the background of the Advisory Board members you can click at the names to be redirected to LinkedIn.
IMPAA is your company or organization’s connection to a large and unique alumni network of professionals in international public management and policy. We offer several opportunities to promote your product, service or business to IMPAA alumni across the globe. Additional information on advertising in IMPAA publications or sponsoring IMPAA activities is available by contacting our treasurer through email@example.com.