Want to become a member?
Are you an alumnus of the IMP programme and not a member of IMPAA yet? To become a member, download the form below on this page, fill in it (don't forget to sign it) and send it by e-mail to the secretary of IMPAA: email@example.com
IMPAA membership is voluntary. Students who complete the Master International Public Management and Public Policy are invited to join IMPAA. IMPAA also welcomes aspirant-members: current IMP students who successfully completed the first ‘bloc’ of the program. By signing up and paying the membership fee IMPAA provides access to a strong worldwide network of professionals working in the field of international public management and public policy-making.
IMPAA distinguishes the following members:
- Regular members are IMP students who completed the program and expressed their interest in IMPAA membership;
- Aspiring members are IMP students who survived the exams of the first semester;
- Honorary members are those who made exceptional efforts to realize the mission of IMPAA;
- Benefactors are those who support IMPAA exclusively with financial resources.
The annual membership fee is EUR 15. This allows IMPAA to organize basic alumni events and to cover the administrative costs of IMPAA’s operations.
How else can you get involved?
In addition to becoming a member, you can get involved by
- Attending IMPAA’s activities;
- Joining the Auditing Committee or initiating your own Committee;
- Following our Facebook page or Instagram page and joining our LinkedIn group;
- Sharing vacancies, interesting articles or IMP-related events at our Facebook page and in our LinkedIn group;
- Sending your suggestions and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.