Interdepartmental & Double Majors

Interdepartmental Majors and Double Major

Please note that some of the courses on 200-/300-Level have entry requirements. If you have a specific query regarding such a matter please contact the Office of Student and Educational Affairs.

Furthermore, students may request approval from both the Head of Department, as well as the Examination Board to take suitable 300-level courses off-campus as part of the requirements for their Major.

Note: These majors, courses, and requirements may be subject to change.