Office Days: Monday - Friday
Please contact via email to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Anastasia Moiseeva enjoys living and working in the Netherlands since 2005. She loves to learn about different subjects and fields of study, therefore her education and interest includes different range of discipline. She earned an engineer degree in the field of cadastral works and urban management in Russia, while she finished a high school with a specialization in life sciences (biology, anatomy, chemistry and physics).
She received a master degree (Cum Laude) at the Delft University of Technology, Department of Urbanism, and obtained her PhD degree at the Eindhoven University of Technology, the Department of Build Environment.
During her career Anastasia worked in different capacities in education, scientific research and professional offices in the Netherlands and Russia. However, Anastasia’s main dedication and passion is to work with students, educate and contribute to their professional development. In her spare time Anastasia tries to find a balance between traveling, meeting friends, outdoor activities and doing yoga, reading and meditating.
Why do you work at EUC?
From my working experience in an academic environment and professional companies – is the best job ever! I do exactly what I love: teaching students and constantly learning myself. I am interested in different fields of study and at EUC I have an amazing opportunity to be a tutor for different coursers. From the first moment, when I entered EUC and had an interview with people from Life Science Department (good for me (!) – they are my colleagues now), I knew this job is exactly for me. It is a pleasure for me to work in such a friendly, welcoming and inspiring environment.
Brain & Behaviour
Man & Society
Research Methods & Design
Science, Technology & Society
Micro- and Immunobiology
Academic Book Contribution
- Moiseeva, A. (2013), Experience the City: Analysis of Space-Time Behaviour and Spatial learning. Eindhoven: Technische Universiteit Eindhoven. Promotor: pfor. Dr. H.J.P. Timmermans, co-promotor. Prof. dr. T.A. Arentze. (PhD Thesis)
- Moiseeva, A., R. Rooij and H.J.P. Timmermans (2017). The Meaning of Public Space in the Context of Space-Time Behavior in the Network City: From Socialist to the Sociable Public Space, In: Public Space: Between Re-Imagination and Occupation, Ashgate publisher, in press.
- Armogoon, J., A. Moiseeva, et al., eds. (2014), Survey Harmonisation with New Technologies Improvement. INRETS, Jouve, France, 203 pp.
- Moiseeva, A., C.-H. Joh, and H.J.P. Timmermans and J. Choi (2014), Sequence Alignment Analysis of Activity-Travel Pattern Variability Using Eight Weeks' Diary Data, Transportation Research Record Vol. 2412 / Travel Behavior Vol. 1, 49-56
- Feng, T., A. Moiseeva and H.J.P. Timmermans (2011). Processing of National Travel Survey GPS Pilot Data: A Technical Report Prepared for the Department for Transport, London, UK: NTS Publications.
- Moiseeva, A., J. Jessurun and H.J.P. Timmermans (2010). Semiautomatic Imputation of Activity Travel Diaries: Use of Global Positioning System Traces, Prompted Recall, and Context-Sensitive Learning Algorithms, Transportation Research Record, 2183, 60-68.
- Moiseeva, A. and H.J.P. Timmermans (2010). Imputing Relevant Information from Multi-Day GPS Traces for Retail Planning and Management Using Data Fusion and Context-Sensitive Learning, Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 17, 189–199.
- Moiseeva, A. and D. Vetoshkin (2002). The Land Market: The Current Condition and Development Problems in Russia, Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University, 1, Kemerovo, 101-105 (in Russian)