Join your colleagues in a conversation about societal impact at the EUR!
With the EUR-aim of becoming an impact-driven university, it is imperative that we as EUR community work towards a common and shared understanding of what societal impact entails. As a first step in collectively defining our impact identity, you are invited to join a series of dialogue sessions where you can connect to colleagues and share insights about creating societal impact in your daily work.
- Opening by prof.dr. Ed Brinksma
- Two rounds led by prof.dr. Arwin van Buuren in which prominent speakers share their personal vision on positive societal impact, how they try to contribute and what is needed to strengthen impact at the EUR. In between rounds, you will be asked to share your views with colleagues in break out rooms.
- Prof.dr. Hub Zwart and Director Strategy Luc Donners share their perspective on what is needed to keep the conversation about societal impact going in the follow-up session.
Who can join?
- Anyone working at the EUR or Erasmus MC.
- Feel free to invite a colleague outside your usual sphere with whom you would like to talk about impact.
What's in it for me?
- Find out how we are working on societal impact at the EUR.
- Share good practices that capture the heart of our impact mission.
- Connect to peers who (like you) work on societal impact.