ONLINE: LinkedIn - Advanced
- Student Counseling
- Start date
Monday 22 Feb 2021, 13:30
- End date
Monday 22 Feb 2021, 15:00
- Spoken Language
Did you know that an increasing number of companies first use LinkedIn to recruit new employees, before they actually post their vacancy?
• Do you already have a LinkedIn profile, but want to attract more viewers?
• Do you need some inspiration for a catchy headline and summary on LinkedIn?
• Do you want to use your LinkedIn in an advanced way for networking purposes?
This workshop will give you insights into how to use your LinkedIn profile more professionally!
After the workshop you will know:
• The do’s and don’ts of a professional looking LinkedIn profile.
• How to get the most out of the free version of LinkedIn.
• How to post interesting articles to attract more views and comments.
• How to attract the attention of recruiters or HR.
• How to enhance your chances in your job search.
Obviously, there is also time to discuss your own questions and LinkedIn profile.
Our workshop take place through ZOOM. When you have registered for the workshops, you will receive an e-mail with a link to the ZOOM meeting approximately one day beforehand.