- Tuesday 26 Mar 2024, 13:00 - 16:30
- Spoken Language
- Ticket information
Senior Leadership in Academia is about you, you as a leader for your team and in our organisation. We need you to create a safe and challenging environment for every Erasmian, to initiate change, and to build partnerships for the future. We invite you to join our top level leadership program tailor made for professors who are responsible for a department, section or team.
The purpose of this new initiative is to further develop and deepen your leadership qualities in the context of the organisation’s strategic goals. You will participate in this intensive program to reflect with EUR colleagues in the same role on leading yourself and others. The program is facilitated by experienced leadership trainers and coaches who will offer you tools, practice and feedback to boost your development and broaden your network of peers.
- Strengthened leadership role as a connecting factor and ability to create change.
- Developed vision that has positive impact on society.
- Increased influence as a leader: and more effectiveness in your relationships with colleagues, the faculty, the university and beyond.
- Better understanding of dynamics of a group and how to handle differences that emerge in every group.
- Increased understanding of yourself: your qualities, your values and beliefs.
- Deeper understanding of the organization by a systemic perspective.
- You are a professor who is responsible for a department, section or team.
- You are willing and able to schedule time to complete the entire program.
- You want to deepen your development as a leader
All three modules are including dinner and overnight stay.
Kick-off and intake (1/2 day), and 6 module-days (3 x 2) incl. evening program, meals and overnight stay; Individual (or team) meetings with a coach.
|Costs:||€ 7.830,- incl BTW (all above included)|
Do you want to use your personal career budget? Make sure you submit your application to our colleagues on time. Read more here.
To be announced
Quasiba Zeggen & Marije van Duijne Strobosch and ARDIS Organisatie Ontwikkeling
(combination of experienced coaches and trainers)