Current facets (Pre-Master)
Workshop Job Marketing
- Start date
Monday, 22 Jan 2018, 09:30
- End date
Monday, 22 Jan 2018, 11:30
Are you looking for a job or internship? Stop searching on vacancy sites! Do you know that only 20 % of the vacancies are being published? The other 80% is hidden or invisible! Tired of competing with 200 other job applicants? Do you want to learn more about an effective job search? Do you recognise yourself in these questions? Register! This workshop will give you insight in how to make your job hunting more successful!
In this informative workshop you will get insight in the hidden job market and how to get access to it. Furthermore, you will learn how companies recruit and recruiters think and how to benefit from this knowledge. The bottom line is, don’t focus too much on vacancy sites but create and follow your own path!
The workshop is organised by Career Services of EUR
The following subjects will be addressed:
- To apply for a job = to sell yourself
- The process how to find a job & the hidden job market
- How do companies recruit
- Effective job search strategies