- Start date
Tuesday, 6 Mar 2018, 13:00
- End date
Tuesday, 6 Mar 2018, 14:30
Did you know that an increasing number of companies first use LinkedIn to recruit new employees, before they actually post their vacancy? Did you know that your online media presence becomes more and more important? Do you want to learn how to present yourself in a successful manner on Linkedin? Do you need practical tips on how to optimise your (current) profile? Curious on how your profile can help you land your dream job? Do you recognise yourself in these questions? Register! This workshop will give you insight on how to make your Linkedin profile more professional!
In this informative workshop you will get insight in the role that Linkedin takes in job search and how Linkedin can help you during your own job search. Furthermore, you will learn how recruiters or HR professionals look at a Linkedin profile and how you can attract them even more. The bottom line is, Linkedin can help you more than you think, you just need to take certain steps!
The workshop is organised by Career Services of EUR
The following subjects will be addressed:
- The do’s and dont’s of a professional Linkedin presentation
- How a successful Linkedin profile looks like.
- How to attract the attention of recruiters or HR.
- The 10 steps to optimize your profile.
- How to enhance your chances of getting a good job.
- Where to find the hidden vacancies.