Food plaza (L)
You can get breakfast, lunch, coffees and teas at Erasmus Food Plaza, the campus’s international food court. They serve meals, savoury snacks or sweet treats there, too.
Erasmus Food Plaza’s location
Erasmus Food Plaza is located in Sanders Building on Erasmus Plaza. The food court features various eateries with tables and chairs and a central square with welcoming benches and seats.
The cafés and restaurants of Erasmus Food Plaza
- Has Döner Kebab
- New Fork
- Sate Bar
- Tosti World
Please see related content for more information about each café and restaurant at the Erasmus Food Plaza and the individual opening hours.
Openinghours on holidays
- Saturday 5 May (11.00-16.00 regular hours)
- Thursday 10 May Ascension Day (09.00-17.00)
- Sunday 21 May 1e Pentecost (11.00-18.00 regular hours)
- Monday 21 May Whit Monday (11.00-18.00)
The Erasmus Food Plaza is closed on Kings Day 27 April, Christmas 25 + 26 December as well as New Years day.
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Building Letter