Intake city hall
For arranging your registration at the City Hall of Rotterdam, you need to make an appointment in advance. Depending on the time of your arrival in the Netherlands, there are two ways to schedule your appointment:
- January-February and August-October - during these months, the International Office EUR offers the possibility to schedule an individual appointment with the City Hall or to participate in the One Stop Shop.
- March-July and November-December - during these months, it is unfortunately not possible to make an appointment for registration at the city hall through the university. (Only) in that case, you may contact the City Hall directly for making an appointment.
Making an appointment through the university
|Type of appointment||Slots|
|Individual appointment||Please schedule an appointment by clicking on the links to the available week numbers here below. Is the calendar full? New time slots will be added regularly until the end of February, so please check the schedule again soon.|
|One Stop Shop||Registration for the One Stop Shop is open now! You can schedule an appointment for one of the One Stop Shops in August.|
Important: the appointments for city hall registration that can be booked through this website are intended primarily for newly arrived international students of Erasmus University Rotterdam, who are registering their address in the Netherlands for the first time. The International Office EUR is unable to arrange appointments at the City Hall outside of the time slots published on this website. Requests for appointments on specific dates can unfortunately not be considered. When you schedule an appointment, please make sure to:
- Only schedule an appointment when you are 100% certain that you are available at that time. City hall staff will be expecting you and they reserved time especially for you, so no shows are absolutely not appreciated!
- Wait for the confirmation. After submitting the online form for scheduling the appointment, you will receive a confirmation of your booking by email. This could take several minutes.
- NOT schedule more than one appointment . If you book more than one time slot, all of your appointments will be cancelled without prior notice!
- Be present at the starting time of your appointment.
- Bring all required documents to your appointment.
- Cancel your appointment at least 24 hrs in advance if you are not able to come to the appointment.
Making an appointment yourself
If you are arriving in the Netherlands at a time when it is not possible to schedule an appointment through the university, you can schedule an appointment directly at the city hall by sending an email to email@example.com.
Important: never go to the city hall without an appointment! In case you experience difficulties with making an appointment, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.