Advice and counselling

Go directly to

Student counselling supports students who have questions or problems during their study.

Contact your study advisor at your own faculty if you need counselling or advice about the content of your study or have specific programme-related questions. 

(Are you a student of the International Institute of Social Sciences (ISS)? Contact your faculty to find out what kind of support is available in The Hague.)