Due to the closure of the Polak Building, there is currently no physical access to the literature in the study sections. This will last at least until September 26th.
We already have a copy of many books in the University Library and we offer you the possibility to copy or scan from them. This is how it works:
- Check on the website https://eur.on.worldcat.org/list/18059934 whether the book you want is available in the University Library. There is not yet a copy available of every book.
- If the book is on the list, you can come by to make a copy or scan. Please note: it is not possible to check out the book for a longer period of time in the library. We only offer a copy/scan service so that we can help as many students as possible.
- We offer this service from Monday to Friday from 09.00 to 17.00.
- The entrance of the library is at the Institutenlaan (street level).
Please note: a facemask is mandatory in the University Library.
- At the entrance, indicate that you would like to make a copy or a scan of a book from the study landscape. Our colleague will then give you more information about the library procedure.
- A maximum of 4 people can use this service at the same time.
- This service is only available after showing a student card.