Digital library services
Due to the closure of the University because of the Corona outbreak students and university faculty and staff are working from the home office. In order to support you during this time our digital services may be of help.
- Off campus access: Through sEURch, the Databases A-Z or Guides by discipline you can easily access online articles, journals and books from your home. Al you need is your ERNA-account to login when requested.
You can also install the Library Access browser extension which will automatically check if the sources that you are looking for are available via the Library. More information on off campus access.
- Online information. How to search, find, evaluate and manage it? The online Informations Skills modules of the Library can help you with that. These modules cover specific topics/issues that you come across when searching and handling online information for your assignments or thesis.
Learn all about how to sift through the online information overload and find the information you need. Or how to evaluate your search results and how to check them on scholarly quality.
- Digital data services: Do you need data for your assignment, thesis or research from one of the (financial) databases of the Library?
The Erasmus Data Service Centre will look into the current possibilities together with you. Please, contact them via email@example.com or 010- 4081232.
FAQ on the Library closure due to the Corona virus
We have extended the loan period of all borrowed books until 31 May 2020. If this somehow did happen not for your book(s) here is how you can extend the loan period yourself through the My Account button in sEURch:
- Click in sEURch on the Sign in button at top of the screen
- Select the applicable login and sign in.
- In the right upper corner you will find your account and click on My account
- At the tab Checkouts you will see an overview the books you have borrowed
- Here you can extend the loan period per book by clicking on Renew
It is our policy to never charge for overdue books. We have extended the loan period of all borrowed books until 31 May 2020.
No, due to the closure of the Library requests cannot be handled.
Did you receive a pick up notice on March 9 or later? Due to the closure of the Library we have automatically extended your pick up date to April 10 for now.
Due to the closure of the Library as of 16 March all physical library services are temporarily unavailable, this also applies to the library printers.
Due to the closure of the Library as of 16 march all physical library services are temporarily unavailable, this also applies to the library study spaces.