We informed you last week that the Library will be running a pilot with extra opening hours on weekends. In May and June, we'll be open all days of the week from 8:00 a.m. to midnight, including weekends and public holidays!
During these extra opening hours you'll have to reserve a study space as well.
Below are the options to reserve a study space at a glance:
- You get 50 hours of Library study time per week;
- You can choose a study space yourself;
- The minimum study time per reservation is 30 minutes and there is a maximum of 8 hours per reservation;
- Multiple reservations per day are possible;
- You can now book up to 7 days in advance.
Finally, only book a study space if you are sure you will use the study space. We often see that study spaces are booked (well in advance), but that many reservations are automatically canceled because of 'no show'.
So do not book a study space if you are not sure yet whether you will actually come to the Library. In this way we offer even more students the opportunity to study here.
- More information
Questions? Contact us via our online form or call 010-4081198.