Library printing service
Due to the Corona measures, many buildings on the Campus are still closed. It is therefore still difficult to quickly print something for your study or for your exam. Super inconvenient! The Library can help out!
From 19 April it is possible to send your print request to us in order to collect it at the Library. How does it work?
- You email the file of your print work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In your print request you indicate how you want it printed. Think of colour or black and single or double sided. (Price per page: b/w – € 0,05 single/ € 0,09 double.; colour – € 0,15 single/ € 0,27 double
- The following file formats are possible: .doc(x), .gif, .jp(e)g, .pdf, .png, .pps, .ppt(x), .rtf, .txt, .xls(x). Note: we only print on A4.
- Upon receipt of the file, we calculate the costs of the printing and we will send you a payment link.
- As soon as the payment has been received, we will print the documents.
- You will receive a message by e-mail when your documents are ready
- We will provide this service 3x per week: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- You can pick up your printed documents at the check-in desk at the entrance on Institutenlaan (street level). Note: pick up your order within 2 days otherwise we will dispose your print work.
Orders that we have received on Monday, Wednesday and Friday and paid for before 10 a.m. can be picked up the same day after 2 p.m. Orders that arrive after 10 a.m. can be picked up the next day after 2 p.m.