Limited Library service as of March 16
Erasmus university will be closed for education due to the coronavirus. The services of the Library have therefore been adjusted and limited until further notice. This situation will last until 20 May at least.
Access to library locations & book requests
- As of Monday 16 March, the library will be closed for students, researchers, teachers and the general public. Due to this closure it is not possible to request and return books. This also applies to books requested form other libraries. In case exceeding the term of loan leniency will be applied.
- The ESSB study section is not available, due to the closure of the Polak Building.
- The Library maintains normal digital services. Access to digital academic source material remains possible.
- Do you have questions concerning data bases or data management? The Datateam of Erasmus Data Service center (EDSC) is available via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty liaisons are available through their regular email addresses.