Study even safer at the Library: check-in contact free
As of Monday 12 October you will be able to check in at the Library contact free. We are switching to a new reservation system.
This enables you to pick your study space up front. Upon enterance, keep your reservation and student card ready and we will ask for your health situation. Your reservation will replace the library study card with seat number and is your return ticket after a study break outside the Library as well.
The rules, a refresher!
To make studying as safe as possible for everyone, we have made the entire Library a oneway-street: this is how we minimize traffic in the building. So, follow the colored lines and directions from the staff.
We welcome you to the Library, but keep the following in mind:
- Come alone;
- Keep a safe distance of 1,5 metres from others;
- It is strongly advised to wear a face mask when moving around in the Library;
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu;
- Cancel your reservation before the shift begins if you’re unable to attend.
Reserving your study space in the University Library
- Reserve your spot with your ERNA-id online (you can reserve your spot from 00.00 hrs a day in advance)
- Select the time slot of your choice (day or evening shift);
- Select the study space and study area of your choice; choose from: silent area or not and if you need a PC;
- Follow the instruction on screen to submit your reservation;
- You will receive a confirmation via email;
- Both the entrance and the exit are at the Institutenlaan (at street level);
- No reservation = no admission to the library.