The University Library will open longer and more often!
The University Library is expanding its opening hours from Monday 31 August onwards: from Monday to Friday from 9.00 to 22.00 hrs and on Saturday from 9.00 to 17.00 hrs.
To study at the Library, you must reserve your study space in advance. Two time slots are available from Monday to Friday; from 9.00 to 15.00 hrs (day shift) and from 16.00 to 22.00 hrs (evening shift). On Saturday you reserve from 9.00 to 17.00 hrs.
Register via the reservation system for study spaces on the Library's website.
To make studying as safe as possible for everyone, we have made the entire Library a one-way-street: this is how we minimize traffic in the building. So, follow the colored lines and directions from the staff.
We welcome you to the Library, but keep the following in mind:
- Come alone;
- Keep a safe distance from others (of at least 1,5 meters);
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu.
You will be asked several questions regarding your health situation before entering the Library. In addition, you will be asked to present both your reservation and student card. Please be aware that no reservation means no admission to the Library.
Reserving your study space in the University Library
- Reserve your spot with your ERNA-id online (you can reserve a study place from 9 a.m. the day before);
- You will receive a confirmation via email;
- Both the entrance and the exit are at the Institutenlaan (at street level);
- No reservation = no admission to the library.