Open Access pilot Taverne
As of 2019 we give Open Access an extra boost with the Taverne pilot "You share, we take care". The goal of the pilot is to increase the number of EUR publications in Open Access substantially and structurally. The Library is responsible for Open Access and is happy to help you publish your articles in Open Access.
The benefits of Open Access publishing
- Increased visibility and findability of your research
- Results can be (re) used more easily
- Articles can be cited more often and this contributes to your reputation as a researcher
It is the ambition of Erasmus University and your faculty to achieve 100% Open Access in 2020.
How to join in 4 simple steps
- Register via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You receive information and the license. If desired, we can schedule an appointment with you.
- Send us the signed license and the publisher's version of your article(s).
- The Library ensures publication.
Good to know
Requirements of your publication(s):
- Your publication has been funded completely or partly with Dutch public funds.
- (Co-) author (s) is/are affiliated with the EUR.
- Your publication is an article or a book chapter in an 'edited collection'.
If you receive external questions about the pilot, for example from the publisher, the university library will take over the correspondence for you.
For more information contact Hans Brandhorst and Leonidas Pakos via: email@example.com.