Career opportunities for Master Educational Sciences
Do you aim to work in the field of education? There are good opportunities in the current labour market for educational professionals who know how to tackle complex educational problems.
After graduation you are able to:
- Implement intervention programmes for children, families, and schools, and test the effectiveness of these programmes;
- Contribute to educational innovation and educational policy-making, with a focus on diversity and urban problems;
- Use your knowledge of and skills in child / youth development, parenting, and education to collaborate with professionals in the field.
Graduates of the master programme Educational sciences will be suitable candidates for a position as a(n):
- Educational researcher in public or private institutions;
- Educational policy-maker in governmental, municipal, or institutional organisations or platforms;
- Curriculum advisor/developer or educational coordinator in schools, at educational counselling services, or in-company training departments of businesses;
- Programme manager in international and national educational platforms.
Please note that the career perspectives can vary based on the country you aim to work in. This master programme does not result in obtaining a teaching qualification. The term ‘Education’ mentioned in the name of the programme refers to the study of school and classroom management and educational innovations.