Master International Public Management and Policy
Do you want to contribute to finding solutions for global issues such as conflict, poverty, migration, environmental protection and corruption? Then this master track is what you are looking for.
Why study this programme?
- has a multilevel focus, aiming at the national, European, and global levels;
- deals with public management and policy on the national, EU and international levels;
- includes a closely supervised individual research project;
- puts the emphasis on professional development;
- gives you the opportunity to interact with an international student group and academics with strong international reputations.
Graduates become policy officers, policy advisors, consultants, managers in international organisations, lobbyists or project leaders.
- Official CROHO name
- M International Public Management and Public Policy
- Programme name
- International Public Management and Policy
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2021-2022)
- €2.168 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.300 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €15.500 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)