Master International Public Management and Policy
The Master's programme International Public Management and Policy focuses on the increasingly international nature of public management and public policymaking.
Why study this programme?
The programme has a multilevel focus. It deals with public management and policy on the national, EU and international levels. A closely supervised individual research project is part of the programme. Furthermore, there is an emphasis on professional development. The programme gives you the opportunity to interact with an international student group and academics with strong international reputations.
Graduates become policy officials, policy advisors, consultants, managers in international organisations, lobbyists or project leaders.
- Official CROHO name
- M International Public Management and Public Policy
- Programme name
- International Public Management and Policy
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2019-2020)
- €2.083 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €11.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €14.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)