Programme in short
Do you want to contribute to finding solutions for global issues such as conflict, poverty, migration, environmental protection and corruption? Then this master track is what you are looking for.
Key Facts & Figures
- Mode of study
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Study points (EC)
- Campus Woudestein
- Start date
- Application Deadline (EEA)
- 15 June
Why study this programme?
This master programme (MSc) in Public Management and Policy:
- has a multilevel focus, aiming at public management at the national, European, and global levels;
- deals with public management and policy on the national, EU and international levels;
- includes a closely supervised individual research project;
- puts the emphasis on professional development;
- gives you the opportunity to interact with an international student group and academics with strong international reputations.
After following an education in Public Policy, graduates become policy officers, policy advisors, consultants, managers in international organisations, lobbyists or project leaders.