Master Organisational Change & Consulting
Firms face constant upheaval. An MSc in Organisational Change & Consulting from Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University helps you become an agent of change.
Why study this programme?
- a knowledge-intensive, flexible and innovative master programme;
- a highly stimulating and rewarding educational experience covering a broad range of theories based on organisational realities;
- exposure to the business world through practical experience;
- interactive classes in an international group of classmates;
- an enthusiastic, world-class international teaching faculty.
With the demand for managers as change agents on the rise, Organisational Change & Consulting master graduates enjoy excellent career prospects.
- Official CROHO name
- M Organisational Change & Consulting
- Programme name
- Organisational Change & Consulting
- Instruction language
- 1 year
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)
- €2.143 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €12.000 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €18.200 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)