In this specialization you will study something that has profoundly changed our society: the digital media. You will learn how the digital media impact our personal and professional lives in a number of domains. Some of the questions you will address are:
- How can we optimize our use of the digital media in our work environment?
- How do we distinguish fact from fiction when we read or watch the news?
- How can we best design online learning environments?
Some of the skills you will acquire are experience sampling, text mining, and learning analytics.
This track prepares you for a position in industry, consultancy, and research. You will acquire knowledge and skills that are in high demand in our current society. The track is interdisciplinary as it combines insights from industrial and organizational psychology, cognitive psychology, and educational psychology.
The digital media have fundamentally transformed our world. This leads to an important and fascinating question: what is their impact on the human mind and on behavior?
This master fulfilled my expectations to the most extent.
Why study this master programme in Rotterdam?
- This is an intensive programme.
- Problem-solving and working in small groups are key elements in this programme.
- Part of your output in this program will be blog posts and/or vlogs, so you can build a portfolio.
- This first-rate programme offers a thorough preparation for a career in education, business or research though its unique combination of theory and practical applications.
Why study at Erasmus University Rotterdam?
Welcome to the highly-ranked Erasmus University Rotterdam (EUR), a research university located in the city of Rotterdam, the Netherlands. EUR offers 13 selective bachelor programmes, and more than 50 top master programmes, taught in English.
Erasmus University traces its origins back to 1913. The university has become internationally recognised for its distinct social orientation in education and research. Our 30,000+ students come from more than 100 countries all around the world.
Erasmus University Rotterdam. Make it happen.