- acquire an in-depth and thorough understanding of business theory and practice;
- develop essential interdisciplinary and intercultural skills;
- master a highly specialised and cross-disciplinary area of expertise;
- gain an internationally recognised master degree from a renowned business school.
Mode of education
In addition to lectures, you will work in small groups on business cases and assignments. Many of the exercises are carried out in teams. Skills training, presentations, visiting lecturers and practitioners are all part of the curriculum. In order to graduate you will be trained in analytical and research skills and must write an individual thesis on a topic of your choice.
- Opportunity Creation
- Start-up and Growth
- Entrepreneurial Skillset
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Research Skills in Entrepreneurship
- Getting things done without resources: entrepreneurial bootstrapping
- Successfully operating and navigating the platform-based business model
- Entrepreneurial Lab
- New Business Development
- Social venture creation
- Dancing between the supply and demand of capital: Venture capital investments
- Family Business
Read more about: Curriculum Master in Strategic Entrepreneurship.