Master Urban Economic Development and Resilience
This programme examines how cities use innovation and entrepreneurship to drive growth and build economic resilience in a competitive globalised economy.
Why study this programme?
In a global economy, cities and regions are in a perpetual state of competition. This programme explains the fundamental urban and regional processes related to economic development and resilience and how cities grow and perform economically at a regional and global level.
Graduates will be able to interpret real-world data to deliver innovative solutions for economic resilience in the context of an unstable global economic climate.
- Official CROHO name
- M Urban Management and Development
- Programme name
- Urban Economic Development and Resilience
- Instruction language
- 12 months
- Campus Woudestein, Rotterdam
- Tuition fees (2020-2021)*
- €13.900 (Statutory fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: Dutch / EEA students)
- €13.900 (Institutional fee: non-EEA students)
- * €1000 tuition fee early bird discount for admitted students who submit their tuition fee by 1 June. Not applicable to scholarship awardees.