Mr. R. Winter
Available on the Woudestein Campus: daily between 08.30 to 17.00. Through Outlook, employees of the EUR can directly view my daily schedule and propose an appointment. During absence, you can contact the Virtual Desk of the UL.
As a liaison librarian, employed by the University Library, I am responsible for the academic information provision on behalf of the Faculty of Law.
Course specific services consist of realizing an adequate way of accessing the relevant literature and sources belonging to the academic field of Law. This involves:
- Optimizing and expanding the printed collection of the UL
- Optimizing and expanding the digital collection of the UL (databases, journals, e-books)
- Acquisitions on the basis of purchasing suggestions
Additional offers consist of consultation, support and training focused on:
- Conducting a literature review
- Making effective use of databases
- Offering academic information through online portals
- Digitally searching, finding, selecting, validating and applying academic data
- Beljaars, B.F. & Winter, E.R. (2012). The University Library: a driving force for reform in legal education? International Journal of Legal Information 40(Spring-Summer), 1-14.
- Beljaars, B. & R. Winter (2010). Studying law in the Netherlands: the role of the library. Legal information management, 10(3), 241-248. doi:10.1017/S1472669610000848
- Responsible for the Copyright Information Point