Erasmus University Rotterdam stays on top of the developments and all measures regarding the coronavirus, that have been communicated by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). Learn more about the consequences of these measures for students and employees of our university.
- The Netherlands is in a complete lockdown, which means that there will no longer be any education on campus. The measures will at least last until February 9. Read more on the page 'Students & education'.
- An exception applies to exams and supervision of students who need it the most. For these students study places are available in the university library.
- We will all work from home unless you need to conduct on-location research/work. Read more on the page 'Employees & teachers'.
- All employees and teachers must apply for permission to work on campus using this form (The form can be accessed via eduVPN, EUR laptop with Direct Access, Remote Desktop or wifi on campus).
- The EUR follows the guidelines from the government and the RIVM. The RIVM guidelines apply to the entire campus (1.5m distance, a mask while moving around in buildings and avoid crowds). Read more about the measures here: Government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19
Relevant phone numbers for more information about the coronavirus