Erasmus University Rotterdam stays on top of the developments and all measures regarding the coronavirus, that have been communicated by the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM). Learn more about the consequences of these measures for students and employees of our university.
Research ‘Testing for your Future’ will not be continued. The participating educational institutions in the Test for your Future project have decided not to continue the study.
- This page will be updated on Monday, 29 November, following the press conference held on Friday, 26 November.
- Face masks are compulsory when moving around in the university buildings. When sitting down, the mouth mask may be removed. Also wear a face mask in public transport. More information on the page campus & events.
- The homeworking advice for employees has been tightened: work at home, unless there is no other option. Researchers and lecturers can therefore still come to the university for research and teaching that has to take place there. More information on the page employees & lecturers.
- It remains very important to follow the basic measures: stay at home in case of complaints and get yourself tested immediately, wash your hands frequently and thoroughly, make sure there is enough fresh air and keep 1.5 metres distance.
- We advise everyone who comes to campus to get themselves tested twice a week with a self-test. Self-tests can be requested free of charge via www.zelftestonderwijs.nl.