The 30-Day Impact Challenge available as e-book
Do you know (and use) Academia.edu, ResearchGate or Mendeley? Do you have Google Scholar Profile and ORCID? Do you know when your work is cited or shared online?
In November 2014, ImpactStory organized the 30-Day Impact Challenge for researchers. These were the goals of this challenge:
- Upgrade your professional visibility by conquering social media,
- Boost your readership and citations by getting your work online,
- Stay atop your field’s latest developments with automated alerting,
- Lock in the key connections with colleagues that’ll boost your career, and
- Dazzle evaluators with comprehensive tracking and reporting on your own impacts.
All challenges are now available in one e-book, written by Stacy Konkiel. You can download it here.