Current facets (Pre-Master)
Beurs Online Education 2017
Wondering what our plans and ambitions are for 2018 and beyond? Curious how the new learning management system can be implemented into your course? And, are you eager to learn more about the opportunities in digital assessment?
We are happy to announce that we are organising the third edition of the Beurs Online Education on Wednesday 20 September 2017. On the success of the previous editions, we will showcase the latest online education projects in the morning; the afternoon will be in light of workshops and other educational experiences.
09:30 - 10:00 Registration
10:00 - 10:10 Opening by Gerard Baars
10:10 - 12:30 Showcase online education projects
• MOOC: Landscape Restoration for Sustainable Development by RSM, Eva Rood
• MOOC: The Politics of Skepticism by FW, Wiep de Bunge, Tim de Mey
• MOOCs on Urban Development by IHS, Elena Marie Enseñado, Maria Zwanenburg
• MOOC: Assessment in Higher Education by Risbo
Community for Learning & Innovation by Huibert Pols MD, PhD, Rector magnificus of Erasmus University Rotterdam
• Ace Your Self-Study: The Study App by ESSB, Martine Baars, Farshida Zafar
• Flipped Master at Medical School by Erasmus MC, Mary Dankbaar
• ESL Virtual Reality Moot Court by ESL, Farshida Zafar
• UB Information Literacy Skills, Gusta Drenthe, Judith Gulpers
• Innovation in Education @ RSM, Jacqueline de Nooijer, Fedora Jadi
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch + Online Education Market
13:30 - 15:00 Break-out sessions
• BO1: Canvas: The New Learning Experience by CLI, RSM
• BO2: Digital Assessments by CLI, ESE, iBMG
• BO3: Presentation Skills/ Camera Training by Raoul Beeldsnijder
• BO4: Interactive Course Design by Risbo
• BO5: Basic Web Development by Turing Society
15:00 - 16:00 Drinks
Still not convinced? Watch our teaser on digitaalisnormaal.nl!
Please share this invite with your colleagues, partners, friends, or whomever may be interested in Online Education.
Looking forward to seeing you next week!
Team Beurs Online Education