French, German or Dutch speaking Economic Analyst
- You need to restructure a major European football club. What is the best financial strategy that will be compatible with state aid rules?
- How can you assess the damages suffered by a company that has bought products from a cartel?
- Two large telecom providers want to merge. What will be the impact on competition in Europe?
- Online platforms continue to expand into new areas. How do they affect existing markets, and are they treating their users fairly?
If you can’t wait to get your teeth into these, and other, interesting questions, then we have the job for you at Oxera.
Oxera is looking for four French, German or Dutch speaking Analysts to be based in one of our offices in Berlin, Brussels, London or Oxford to support our teams with project and business development initiatives. The project work is varied: one week you could be assessing a telecoms merger in South America, and the next week providing advice to a consortium of international investors on an investment worth billions of euros in a European airport.
At Oxera, we value a good work–life balance and diversity of background and thought. You’ll need to bring exceptional technical skills, a strong team ethic and the intellectual curiosity to get to the heart of the issue.
What we’re looking for
- Candidates should have a postgraduate degree in Economics, Econometrics or Finance with a solid background in microeconomics.
- Excellent academic record.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear and structured way.
- Highly motivated and committed team player.
- Excellent ability to build client relationships and manage projects
- Candidates must speak and write English and French or German or Dutch fluently.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Stata, SQL, R, Python would be advantageous.
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary package with benefits.
- A collaborative and fun multicultural working environment.
- Opportunity to work with some of the brightest and most experienced minds in the industry.
- A structured career path.
- First-class, hands-on learning with training and development opportunities.
- Flexible working arrangements.
To apply, send CV and cover letter to HRQueries@oxera.com
Applications will close as soon as positions are filled.