Junior Consultant Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Perform diverse tasks in consulting projects together with experienced 4flow consultants, for international customers from among the automotive, retail, e-commerce and industrial machinery industries
- Optimize complex supply chains, identify optimization potential and contribute to the development of tailored and innovative solutions with measurable results
- Implement the developed concepts while working closely with our clients
- Participate in internal optimization projects and support knowledge management at 4flow
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in industrial engineering, business mathematics, business administration, supply chain management, or a comparable field with above-average grades
- At least 4 months of practical experience in supply chain management, manufacturing or consulting, e.g. as part of an internship program
- Demonstrated understanding of processes, strong analytical skills and conceptual aptitude
- Very good communication skills, excellent English, strong willingness to travel, and preferably international experience
- You will be part of a successful, innovative, and growing company with an exceptional team culture and opportunities for you to put
- Your ideas into practice. You will also benefit from targeted support of your ongoing personal and professional development. The opportunity to participate in diverse projects in a global environment in collaboration with experienced colleagues awaits you. We offer a wide range of educational options to support you along the way.
Ready for 4flow? Then please apply online through our job portal or call Ellen Krueger at +49 30 39740-0.