As of Thursday 17 December the Library will be open for vulnerable students only. The opening hours are from 9.00 to 17.00 hrs.
The Library is open for:
- International students.
- Students with disabilities.
- Students acting as caregivers.
- Students who have absolutely no opportunity to study at home or students who prefer to study on campus for other (mental) reasons.
If you do not recognise yourself in the above-mentioned categories: please, DO NOT RESERVE a study space in the Library. We call for your solidarity to act upon this request in a responsible manner.
How to reserve a study space:
- Use your ERNA-id in our reservation system. (you can reserve a study place from 00:00 hrs the day before)
- You will receive a confirmation via email.
- Both the entrance and the exit are at the Institutenlaan. (at street level)
- No reservation = no admission to the Library.
Borrowing & returning books
The Library continues to be open for borrowing and returning books during opening hours. Only come to the Library after you have received notice that your books are ready for pick up.
The Library is open during the holidays (Thursday 24 December up to and including Sunday 3 January) from 9.00 to 17.00 hrs as well. Attention! The Library is closed on Friday 25 December and Friday January 1st.
Please, keep in mind the following still applies:
- Come alone.
- Keep a safe distance from others. (of at least 1,5 meters)
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu.
- It is mandatory to wear a face mask when moving around in the Library.
You will be asked several questions regarding your health situation before entering the Library. In addition, you will be asked to present both your reservation and student card.