Looking for Interns
Paca Stichting is a nonprofit startup. Our mission is to avoid world war by enabling humankind to think about other people, to try to understand people from any part of this planet and to build a common future together, all in the broadest sense. We build products that make people better aware and empathize the human race that we live together on the earth, from the origin to the near future in three-dimensional ways.
Required Documents for This Application:
Motivation letter (express yourself well that can be read within 3 minutes).
Two reference letters (one academic).
Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
Interns are required to work full time for a period between three and six months (to be agreed to prior to commencement). Internship placements shall not be extended beyond six months
Duties and Responsibilities:
Interns providing services in Paca Stichting would be required to perform the following duties:
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensuring implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
All candidates must have a degree or be in the final stages of their studies at a recognized university in the area of International Studies, Media, Arts, Culture and History or other relevant field. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Unconventional, resourceful, and able to get things done.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and reliability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintains a service-orientated attitude at all times.
- Able to organize a large number of people to achieve shared goals.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
Knowledge of Languages:
Excellent written and spoken English; ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Knowledge of another official language of the UN (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
Please note that the Paca Stichting is not able to provide participants in the Internship Programme with remuneration, nor is it possible to provide any reimbursement for any expenses incurred during the internship. Accordingly, applicants must have the necessary resources or other financial support for the duration of the internship for which they have been selected.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com