Looking for new student-assistants!
The Community for Learning and Innovation (CLI) is looking for new student-assistants for two positions for LifeVersity, a Student-for-Student (S4S) project.
Both positions offer a relevant learning experience in project management and professional communication, great responsibilities, and the opportunity to impact many students and the university. Below we shortly describe the positions:
(1) Course Coordinator:
- Facilitating the development and delivery of soft-skill courses.
- Communicating with applicants, participants and trainers.
- Arranging courses’ needs, organizing course events (such as EURx talks).
(2) Marketing and Communication Coordinator:
- Promoting and showcasing LifeVersity’s courses on the campus.
- Designing promotional materials.
- Managing social media accounts and marketing campaigns.
We are looking for students who are proactive and decisive, have a can-do mentality and a professional attitude. Equally importantly, candidates should be passionate about making an impact on education.
We have attached the full description of both positions.
In case of any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org