Marketing Communication Assistant
Starting date: per direct
Location: Shanghai, Jingan District
What's Dutchese Group?
Dutchese Group (formerly RCRO) is an advisory and investment firm focusing on developing commercial trading opportunities, direct investment, and project management in China and Europe. At the same time it’s the official China liaison office of the Rotterdam Partner (the Rotterdam investment authorities). Dutchese Group was founded on the basis of the sister-city relationship between Shanghai and Rotterdam, and the RCRO office (established in 1987). Headquartered in Shanghai, we have helped over 2000 foreign
multinational and SME companies and governments doing business in China, and vice versa.
For your reference, our partners include but not limit to: Rotterdam Partners, City of Rotterdam, Schiphol Airport, Erasmus university, ING Bank, ABN AMRO Bank, Steinweg, Loyens & Loeff etc.
Looking for marketing communication assistant:
1. Good command of both Chinese and English
2. Positive, self-motivating, considerate person who is willing to take challenges
3. Professional business attitude and appearance. Ambition to create value and exceed expectations.
4. Strategic-minded and creative in writing articles
5. Preferably from foreign language/public relations/marketing majors in the final years of a reputable university (Bachelor/Master student)
What's your role?
1. Assist with writing copy-right articles (EN/CN) and promoting our products/projects online and offline
2. Assist the team with marketing efforts and digital marketing, main focus on company website, linkedIn
and WeChat account
3. Draft monthly newsletter and share with our partners
4. Help organize seminars, conferences, dinners, and implement them together with the members
5. Support business delegations in China with strategic meeting, translation, logistics & administration to
ensure the mission go smoothly
6. Assist with general operational activities and relationship management
What you can learn?
Learning about the Chinese and European business culture.
Being able to include your creative vision on the current projects of Dutchese Group.
You will gain real work experience as a full-time employee and develop yourself through challenges. Our company
language is in English. You will work in totally international environment and get valuable experience in working
with international companies and governments. It will allow you to expand your business network and skills to a
Apply with short motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com