New library system: tips & tricks
Welcome back! During the summer holiday, the UL installed a new library system. Browsing, requesting, borrowing, renewing and reserving books from our collection have therefore changed. Here are the main changes:
- Your login data has changed. You now login via: https://eur.on.worldcat.org/myaccount or click in sEURch on Sign in (top right on the screen).
- If you want to request a book, click on the book’s title and then on the orange Place Hold button.
- Found a book in the ISS collection in The Hague or the Medical Library at Hoboken? Request the book and have it delivered to the University Library (where you can also return it).
- When can you collect the book? You will receive an email telling you that a book is ready to collect from the circulation desk. So no more wasted trips!
- You may now borrow a book for four weeks (instead of three). Renew via My Account in sEURch.
- Are you looking for a specific book, but you can only see an older edition in sEURch? Click on the link View all editions. In sEURch, different editions and formats of a book are combined in one record. The edition that is available in our library and is most commonly available in other library collections is displayed and that is rarely the most recent.