Project Management Assistant
Starting date: per direct
Location: Shanghai, Jingan District
About Dutchese Group
Dutchese Group (formerly RCRO) is an advisory and investment firm focusing on developing commercial trading opportunities, direct investment, and project management in China and Europe. At the same time it’s the official China liaison office of the Rotterdam Partner (the Rotterdam investment authorities).Dutchese Group was founded on the basis of the sister-city relationship between Shanghai and Rotterdam, and the RCRO office (established in 1987). Headquartered in Shanghai, we have helped over 2000 foreign
multinational and SME companies and governments doing business in China, and vice versa.
For your reference, our partners include but not limit to: Rotterdam Partners, City of Rotterdam, Schiphol Airport, Erasmus university, ING Bank, ABN AMRO Bank, Steinweg, Loyens & Loeff etc.
1. Strong interest in China business
2. Excellent communication and writing skills (Preferably Dutch and English. Chinese not per se)
3. Team player
4. Positive, self-motivated, considerate person who is willing to take challenges. Professional business
attitude and appearance. Ambition to create value and exceed expectations.
5. Preferably in the final years of a reputable university (Bachelor/Master student) (business related
1. Draft business proposals/presentations/promotion material in cooperation with the team
2. Create marketing/logistic strategies on current projects
3. Arrange meetings with potential interesting business partners
4. Support delegation mission in China with strategic meeting, translation, logistics, administration to
ensure the mission will go smoothly
5. Give your vision on current topics in the company
What you can learn:
Learning about the Chinese and European business culture. Being able to include your creative vision on the current projects of Dutchese Group.
You will gain real work experience as a full-time employee and develop yourself through challenges. Our company language is in English. You will work in totally international environment and get valuable experience in working with international companies and governments. It will allow you to expand your business network
and skills to a large extent.
Apply with short motivation letter and CV to: email@example.com