Safe studying at The Library
Welcome back to your Library! We happy to open our doors for studying again. As of June 15th we have a limited amount of 150 study spaces (from 1 July this will be 300) for which you will have to register.
In order to keep all of us healthy and safe we have laid out some rules in order to have as little traffic in the Library as possible. Please come prepared and bring your own food and drinks.
We love to see you again but keep the following in mind:
- Come alone
- Keep your distance at least 1,5 meters
- Stay home if you have symptoms of a cold or the flu
Upon entering the Library you will be asked several questions regarding your health situation and for your reservation and student card.
And be aware, no reservation = no admission to the Library.
Reserving your study space
- Reserve your spot with your ERNA-id online (you can reserve a study place from 9 am the day before)
- You will receive a confirmation via email
- Both the entrance and the exit are at the Institutenlaan (at street level)
- The Library is open from 09.00 until 17.00 hrs, Monday-Friday
- No reservation = no admission to the Library