Current facets (Pre-Master)
Trial: United Nations iLibrary
The Library provides trial access to the United Nations iLibrary until February 28.
The United Nations iLibrary (UN iLibrary) is the source for digital content published by the United Nations. It provides access to publications, journals, data, and series published by the United Nations Secretariat, and its funds and programs.
• Democracy and Governance
• Drugs, Crime and Terrorism
• Environment and Climate Change
• Human Rights and Refugees
• International Trade and Finance
• Peacekeeping and Security
• Public Health
Give your feedback
Please, let us know whether we should subscribe to the United Nations iLibrary. The free trial ends on 28 Februari 2018.