Academic year 2022-2023
The academic year is divided into four terms. The course descriptions can be found in the Course catalogue. Via these course descriptions you can also find the dates of the lectures and exams.
More information on the content of the course can be found by searching for the course on the basis of the course code in the Erasmus Course catalogue.
For History students, the Electives mentioned on this website can be incorporated into your elective space without prior permission from the ESHCC Examination Board:
Electives from the History department: 2022-2023 in Term 2
|Mobility and Constructing Identities||CH2219||7,5 EC|
|World Politics after Empire||CH2221||7,5 EC|
Urban History: Rotterdam in a Global Perspective
Electives from the History department: 2022-2023 in Term 4
|Representing War in Popular Historical Culture||CH2210||7,5 EC|
|Mobility and constructing identity||CH2219|
|Epidemic Disease, Famine and Development||CH2222||7,5 EC|
|Biopower: Feeding, Breeding and Bleeding for World Domination 1870-1950||CH2223||7,5 EC|
If you are a History student, you can submit your preferences in the via the Osiris Studyplan.
If you are a student from another programme, please submit your application via the online form.
- Timetable conflicts: make sure you check the timetable for the elective to see if it does not have any overlap with the schedules of your other courses.
- Students are welcome to select any of the above-mentioned courses.
- Erasmus University Rotterdam does not have an add/drop week.
- Courses will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis - through the course registration form.
- Priority will be given to History (exchange) students.
Choose the option that applies to you and read more about the registration for the ESHCC's electives.